Keeping personal data of individual secure is a top priority for all of us at CHIANG HENG Corporation Berhad and which included the holding company, subsidiaries, and any associated company (CHGD Group) as defined in the Companies Act 1965 from time to time. We protect this data by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet applicable law. We train our employees in the proper handling of personal data. When we use other parties to provide services to us, we require them to protect the confidentiality of personal data they receive.
You agree that CHGD Group may process, disclose or use your information in accordance with our Privacy Statement. Please note that when you provide your details to us you shall be deemed to have acknowledged and agreed to be bound by the term of privacy statement
Your personal information is given for CHGD Group to process for the following purpose (Purpose”):
- Providing you CHGD Group products and/or services and notifying you about the important changes or developments;
- Updating and managing the accuracy of CHGD Group’s record;
- Sending you detail of products, services, special offers and rewards, either to our customers generally, or of particular products and services which may be of interest of you unless you have otherwise indicated that you do not wish for us to process your personal data for such purposes;
- Conducting market research for statistical, profiling and statistical analysis based on your purchases and preferences, to help us and our marketing teams improve or enhance products and service offerings;
- Protecting and enforcing our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- Evaluating and monitor credit worthiness;
- Compliance with any applicable rules, laws and regulations, codes of practice or guidelines or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities; and
- Processing your personal data for purposes which are reasonably related to any of the purposes stated above, including disclosure to and processing by any third party outsources service providers and/ or our marketing partners.
Your personal information may be disclosed to other companies with the CHGD Group, service providers, merchants and CHGD Group strategic partner, vendors including debt collection agencies, professional advisers, industry related associations, governmental agencies and any of their respective agents, servants and/or such persons, whether located within or outside Malaysia for the Purpose. Your personal information may also be disclosed or transferred to relevant third parties as a result of any restructuring, sale or acquisition or any company within the CHGD Group, provided that the recipient uses your personal information for the Purpose only. Please note that it is necessary for CHGD Group to process your personal information for the Purpose, without which CHGD Group will not be able to provide the product and/or service that you have requested from CHGD Group.
Instructions For Use
Chiang Heng Jewellery is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use password set up by users to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Users are fully responsible for protecting their password. If users are using public computer, please logout before leaving to prevent disclosure of personal information.
Your may request for access to or correction of your personal information or limit the processing thereof (including personal data of others provided by you) at any time hereafter. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date. We may hold documents on your behalf in electronic or digitized format.
If you wish us to destroy or expunge such document, we were not able to destroy the copies of such document which are held in our hard drives or in any other system where such data is stored only for the purposes of disaster recovery. To help us locate and provide the information you request, you may send us an original copy of letter for any changes of information. Any inquiries or complaints with respect to your personal information may also be channeled to CHGD Group by submitting such request to CHGD Group via post, email or facsimile transmission to the following address:
CHIANG HENG GOLD & DIAMOND SDN. BHD.;
6927 & 6928, Jalan Ong Yi How