GeneralWe at Chiang Heng Gold & Diamond Sdn. Bhd. ( Chiang Heng Jewellery ) value your personal data and privacy very highly. We know how important it is to protect your personal data. We pledge to comply with the requirements of all applicable data protection laws and regulations in relation to personal data protection. Please read this Statement of Privacy to be more aware about our policy on collecting, using and disclosing personal information. Chiang Heng Jewellery update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and user’s feedback. We encourage you to review this Statement periodically to be informed of how we are protecting your personal information.
Privacy StatementChiang Heng Jewellery treats personal information, such as your name, email address or telephone number as confidential. We promise your personal information will not be disclosed to any third parties. We will not use or sell your personal information to third party unless:
- Users agreed to share with third party;
- Users make known to public of their personal information voluntarily and willingly in order to enjoy products or services;
Instructions For UseChiang Heng Jewellery is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use password set up by users to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Users are fully responsible for protecting their password. If users are using public computer, please logout before leaving to prevent disclosure of personal information.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
A. Sources of personal dataThe types of personal data that we collect will depend on the nature of your dealings with us. We may collect personal data from you by the following channels:
- when you register for membership of any of our customer or sales and marketing programmes owned, managed and/or controlled by us;
- when you register to use, or enter information into, any of our interactive services (for example, our blogs and forums);
- when you register to attend any of our events;
- when you purchase goods and services from us or use services or products offered by us;
- when you correspond with us; and
- when you use the our website or our official page on social media sites.
B. Types of personal data we collectWe may collect from you the following information which may contain personal data as defined under applicable data protection laws and regulations:
- account registration information, including your name, gender, date and month of birth, age group, title, contact numbers (telephone, fax, mobile), postal address and email address;
- billing information, transaction and credit card information (if you make a purchase from us);
- shipping information (if you make a purchase from us);
- records of correspondence between you and us; and optional information about your marital status, occupation, personal monthly income, personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and services and contact preferences in order to provide you with further information about our products and services.
C. How do we use personal dataWe collect, retain and use personal information about you for the following purposes:
- to offer you with our products and services, including sending you marketing and promotional materials, event information and e-shopping items relating to our products and services;
- to conduct joint promotion events including notifying you of sales and marketing offers and sending you sales and marketing materials relating to the promotional offers or events by e-newsletter and social media apps.
- to process your application for membership under any of our programmes and maintaining and managing your membership;
- to provide you with rewards, vouchers or services under any of our programmes; to handle and follow up with customer service calls, enquiries and complaints;
- to send you administrative notices and communications relevant to your use of our website and to respond to your enquiry or request ;
- to perform research or statistical analysis in order to improve our goods and services and for sales and marketing purposes;
- to verify your identity and your eligibility to participate in our programmes; to obtain statistics about users of our website to analyse site usage in order to help its further development;
- to provide you with a login ID for our website; and
- to make such disclosures as required by law.
D. Disclose of Personal DataThe Personal Data provided to us will be kept confidential but you agree, consent and authorise us to disclose your Personal Data to the following classes of parties:
- Any persons, government agencies, statutory authorities and/or industry regulators whom we are compelled or required to do pursuant to any law;
- Any associated, related and/or subsidiaries companies of Chiang Heng Gold & Diamond Sdn Bhd, including those incorporated in the future,;
- Our business partners and affiliates;
- Our auditors, consultants, lawyers, accountants and/or advisors;
- Our third party service providers, sub-contractors or other parties as may be deemed necessary by us to facilitate your dealings with us.
Direct Marketing Materials & InformationAs noted above, we may, from time to time, send you sales and marketing materials and information regarding our products and services as stated in C.How do we use personal data paragraphs C(1) & C(2) based on your name and contact details that you have provided to us. However, we will not use your personal data unless we have received your consent. Suitable measures are implemented to make available to you the option to “opt-out” or “opt-in” as required by applicable law of receiving such sales and marketing materials at the time you provide us with your personal data. Please note that you can object to such use of your personal data at any time. If you do not want us to retain your personal data for this purpose, you should do so by choosing the “opt-out” option in the relevant membership subscription or registration form, or by choosing to unsubscribe from any marketing email we have sent to you, or by calling our customer service at (+604) 3321588, or by emailing us at email@example.com, specifying that you wish to “opt-out”.
The newsletterThe newsletter will be sent to the email address you provided when you signed up. It is your responsibility to update your personal details, including your e-mail address. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by using the link in the newsletter.
Our Shipping Policy
Postage Fees & ChargesChiang Heng Jewellery charges RM12 to RM14 per purchase for a single consignee for Peninsular Malaysia and RM14 to RM20 for East Malaysia (Sabah and Sarawak). The rate charged for the shipping/delivery of your order is calculated according to the size, weight of the items, total number of order, and the destination. Currently parcels are delivered using the GDEX & POSLAJU courier services only. All addresses are unable to make any adjustment once already in processing. (unless special case)
During Promotion PeriodsDuring peak periods, there may be some delay in shipping. Please bear with us as we could not fulfil the usual next day delivery promise due to large volume of orders, transaction and availability issues. For more details or inquiries on shipping issues, please contact us at: 04 3321588 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns PolicyWe’re sure that you’ll love your Chiang Heng Jewellery’s item, but on the rare occasion that it isn’t 100% right (damaged during shipment or wrong item/type/shade/etc), you can just send it back and we’ll be more than happy to give you a full refund or an exchange. You can send it back to us, just make sure that:
- Returns must be made within 7 days from date of purchase.
- Damaged items must be returned together with their original jewellery box and accompanied by proof of purchase (receipt or despatch invoice).
How can I return my purchase?In order to protect customer, we suggest customers should follow the procedures to return item after receiving the confirmation, kindly refer to our return procedure returns-policy.
After parcel arrivesCustomer will receive a call or email notice when item is arrived. When the item is found intact following an examination, Account Department of the company will apply to the bank for refund. Please allow 14 days working days for your return to be processed. If you requested a refund, bank will be return payment to the original card used to place your order.
What about postage charges?Customers would have to bear the postage fees for shipping item(s) back to us during the return process, Please allow 14 working days for this process to be completed.
How long will it take to receive my refund/new item(s)?Please allow a minimum of 14 working days from the date we receive your return package. Refund will based on customer actual paid – Final payment to refund, voucher cannot change into cash term For more information, kindly contact our customer service 04 332 1588 or email to email@example.com
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
Website DisclaimerThe information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Chiang Heng Jewellery and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
CopyrightAll content on Chiang Heng Jewellery websites, including but not limited to articles, photos, moving images and graphics, and your customized design, belongs to and is administrated by Chiang Heng Jewellery. You are allowed to produce digital or physical copies of the content for your own personal use only. Also you are allowed to use your pre-design or customized design product for your own personal use only. If you use them for other purpose, we reserved the right to proceed according to appropriate law.
Malaysia gold price were derived from largest commodity exchange market at New York, Hong Kong and London. The bid and spot price between world gold trader will evaluate local gold index which then distribute to the wholesaler, miner and factory before reach to retail market in Malaysia.
Through time, gold price has its ups and down like any other investment instruments or commodities. It is impossible to deny that gold price is stable and has minimal fluctuation based on the volatility of economic and financial condition. In Malaysia, the awareness of people or investors has grown in the past few years. They started to realize the advantage of engage with gold trade.People will need to know the current gold price in order to take advantage on it where they can buy it at low price and sell it at high price later on.
Thus, this is why the factors that affect the gold price must be determined so that people may estimate the timing to buy, hold or sell the gold. This study is made to seek the proofs for the possible factors that affect the gold price in Malaysia. From this research, the most important or most influence factor can also be determined. Simply put, the findings for this research will bring benefit to individual, group as well as the government in analyzing the movement of the gold price.
Local gold price is mainly influenced by the exchange rate. As the ringgit drops further, the retail gold price will increase, this may encourage gold investors to increase their gold investment.
By hovering your mouse to the gold prices chart ( on the top left hand side of website ) you can also view the price of gold for specific days under ‘Gold Price’.The rates displayed are subject to change without notice. For your convenience, the final price will be updated on the Product Page according to the product weight you’ve selected.